Manage DJE’s portfolio of Commercial Real Estate and other assets through acquisition and disposition phases.
- Responsible for sourcing, overseeing, and disposing assets that meet & exceed investor expectations.
- Work with brokers to identify, underwrite, offer on, and close deals that meet & exceed investor expectations.
- Responsible for sourcing deals to meet and exceed annual company targets.
- Review KPIs weekly with the Chief Operating Officer. KPIs include opportunities underwritten, tours, offers made, offers accepted, opportunities closed, and progress to company targets.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
- Build and maintain budgets for Commercial Real Estate projects.
- Work with Operations and Investor Relations teams to ensure capital requirements are met and projects are successfully handed off to Operations Teams.
- Manage all asset dispositions to meet & exceed investor expectations.
- Manage CRM related to acquisition and disposition activity
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial real estate acquisitions or finance roles
- Experience closing $10M+ transactions
- Expert level understanding of Excel financial models
- Must be in San Antonio or willing to relocate
Please send resume to [email protected]